A newly created role within a rapidly growing TV & Media distribution company. Reporting into the Head of Finance this is a varied and interesting role for a recent graduate who is looking for become ACCA or CIMA qualified. The company will offer full training to an enthusiastic self starter who is keen to learn, down to earth and who has a genuine interest in working within a fast paced media company.
You will need to be a good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills with great attention to detail. The role will be involved in various areas of finance including assisting with the management accounts, purchase/sales ledger and royalties.
- Assist with management accounts, including month end journals, intercompany recharges, analysis of overheads
- Complete tax and national statistics forms
- Maintain the purchase order list
- Raise VAT only invoices for talent payments
- Reconcile the credit and debit card statements
- Maintain the credit control schedules and assist with debtor chasing
- Work closely with the sales teams regarding deals under amendment
- Match withholding tax certificates to deductions
- Prepare royalty receivable invoices.
- Educated to degree calibre (2:1 or above) supported by strong academics
- Either commenced or looking to start studying towards a professional accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good excel skills
- High level of tact, diplomacy and commercial awareness
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build excellent working relationships and be a good team player
- Highly organised, deadline orientated and strong attention to detail
- A genuine interest to work for a fast growing media organisation.
- Accounts Assistant
- Finance Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job