We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join the Finance Team for our highly respected client in the Horsham location.
The successful post holder will have experience of purchase ledger, sales ledger and banking, excellent communication and interpersonal skills with experience ideally gained from a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Opening and distribution of Finance post daily
- Banking cheques and inputting customer receipts onto one of 4 different systems depending on entity
- Helping to process weekly expenses
- Inputting of charges and assisting with month end invoicing
- Supporting credit control with chasing debtors
- Assisting with banking and bank reconciliations
- Covering for the purchase ledger team when required
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Experience of working in a similar role in a busy Finance department
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent including English and Maths (A-C)
- AAT qualification (Desirable)
- Working understanding of purchase ledger, sales ledger and banking
- Organised individual who is able to multi task and manage competing demands
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate with colleagues and external customers and suppliers of all levels
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job