Due to our clients continued growth Cordant People are currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant to join our clients Accounts Receivable team in Perth. Previously a temping position now full time permanent!
- Bank reconciliation
- Maintaining accounts receivable ledger
- Credit control
- Assisting with accounts payable during busy periods
- Any other tasks as indicated by senior management
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Prior experience working to strict deadlines
- Previous Accounts Assistant experience essential
- High attention to detail
- Ability to pick up new systems as the candidate will be expected to hit the ground running
If you would like any further information about this role please contact the office on or call
We will endeavour to respond to every candidate within 5 working days however we are unable to provide individual feedback to those candidates who are unsuccessful due to the high level of Cv's.
Cordant People are a national recruitment consultancy. Scotland currently have 5 locations within Scotland - Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Stirling and Dundee with Aberdeen due to open in the near future
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job