My client, a leading organisation based locally to Totton are seeking a dynamic Accounts Assistant to join their established finance team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will have a positive can do attitude, be able to prioritise their workload and have a flexible approach to his or her work.
The successful candidate will be able to provide finance and administrative support in all aspects of the running of the company accounts.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Bank reconciliations
- Journal entry
- Posting and checking of invoices (both incoming/outgoing)
- VAT returns
- CIS payments (desirable)
- Expense and mileage claims
- Petty cash
- Payroll Administration
- Credit Control
- Managing payment runs using On-line Banking
- Responding to all accounts queries.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ideally some experience of Sage Line 50 and Excel
- Bookkeeping and inter-company accounts experience preferable
- Prioritisation and time planning skills.
- Team Player
- Excellent organisational skills
- Honesty and discretion when handling confidential financial information
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Small friendly company
- Free parking
- BUPA Healthcare after 1 year’s service
- Absence bonus after probationary period.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job