1. Match purchase invoices to purchase orders and ensure correct authorisations are obtained.
2. Coding of non-purchase order invoices.
3. Inputting invoices onto LN software package.
4. Support payment runs, including BACS, cheque and wire transfers.
5. Filing of invoices on Docuware electronic filing system.
6. Dealing with enquiries, both internally and externally, ensuring the timely closure.
7. Reconciliation of supplier statements.
8. Completion of month-end reporting procedures to specific deadlines.
9. Posting of month-end journals to specific deadlines.
10. Any other duties that may be required to ensure the smooth running of the department.
• Previous purchase ledger experience.
• Good IT skills including Microsoft Office, knowledge of LN accounting system an advantage, but full training will be given.
• Display initiative, commitment, integrity, ethics, professionalism and adaptability to change.
• Proficient in both verbal and written communications.
• Make effective decisions and achieve desired results.
• Ability to work on own initiative where necessary.
• Dedicated to delighting customers both internally and externally.
• Well organised and work well within a team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job