Your new company
Hays Accountancy & Finance Worcestershire are recruiting for an experience Accounts Assistant to start work on a permanent full-time basis for our client based in Droitwich.
Your new role
You will be working with a vibrant team and have a busy workload. Your duties will be, but not limited to:
- Cash Office processing and bank reconciliations
- Processing of journals and transactions to support the business activities
- Matching, Batching & Coding of all invoices
- Processing and reconciliation of inter company transactions
- Control coding of centralised purchase invoices
- Manage and maintain operation of the purchasing card process
- Assist Management Accountants with the month end and ad-hoc processes.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful applicant will have relevant experience ideally within a Finance role. You will also need to utilise your excellent working knowledge of SAP and Excel.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Chelsea Gordon, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job