Accounts Assistant - Manchester - Start Up -
M@T Recruitment is working in partnership with a start-up Ecommerce hub of businesses and creative/digital agencies which vary from fast fashion retail to sports and promotion. Backed by one of Manchester’s most prolific Tech and Ecommerce Entrepreneurs they have launched an Ecommerce hub, with a number of digital businesses operating within it.
With a multi-million pound investment behind them which has seen them double in size in just 6months. This is a great opportunity to join a small but fast growing team where you can progress with your career and be recognised for your work.
The role is to provide financial management support to Financial Controller and the team.
Hours of work-9am to 6pm (1 hour lunch break) - Free on site parking
A permanent role with variety responsibilities which includes:
- Basic Payroll duties
- Ensure month end tasks are executed in a strict timely and accurate manner.
- Sales and Purchase ledger experience
- Daily Reporting on stock movement and Sales
- Daily Inventory reconciliation
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail & be able to meet deadlines
- Ensuring confidentiality and privacy of information is maintained, work in mature, professional manner
This is a great opportunity to join a soon to be global brand which has a very exciting future ahead of it.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
- Accounts Assistant
- Finance Team
- Microsoft Excel
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job