Accounts Assistant - Residential Block - London. Our Client, a well-respected firm of Chartered Surveyors and Property Managers who provide specialist investment advice to clients in the UK are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team.
- Preparing bank and cash reconciliations weekly.
- Responsible for the rental accounts and ensuring rent demands are raised.
- Ensuring that monies are transferred between accounts and the tenant receipts are prepared.
- Setting up new clients onto the property system.
- Responsible for ensuring that cheques are banked and BACS runs are complete.
- Ensuring supplier payments are loaded and paid.
- Producing weekly arrear reports.
- Liaising with the Property Managers and Surveyors.
The Person: To apply, you MUST have experience as a Property Accountant in a Residential Block Management Company or Department. The successful candidate will have good communication skills to work within a small team and liaise directly with Directors and key decision makers of the company as well as have the ability to eventually manage another member of staff. You will be IT literate on Excel and Word and ideally have used a Property system such as QUBE/Tramps or APB. Please ONLY apply if you have worked in Property.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job