A fast growing firm of chartered Accountants based in Wimborne, Dorset are recruiting for a Full Time Accounts Assistant. This is an exciting time for the company which is going through a rebranding exercise and looking for a new member of staff to go through the next phase of their development strategy.
The practice provides a range of accounting, tax and advisory services to individuals and SME businesses. Services include:
- Tax & business advisory
- Preparation of Statutory and management accounts
- Payroll and Company secretary
- Finance department outsourcing and technical accounting assistance.
The new addition will be a Key Team member, reporting to the Accounts Manager. Duties include:
- Looking after a portfolio of VAT Return & Accounts Clients
- Assistant in developing their management reporting products
- Preparation of financial accounts and rental statements
- Assisting in the development of accounting processes, including electronic working papers and internal analysis tools etc.
- Assisting in developing and promoting their Making Tax Digital Platforms
- Assisting the accounts team & Liaising with the tax and payroll teams
- Client record reviews etc.
- AAT Part Qualified / Qualified
- ACCA or ACA: Interested in or part qualified & looking to complete
- A 'Switched' on person who is self motivated
- A problem solver who thinks 'outside the box'
- A positive team player whi is confident to communicate with clients and promote their practice and values
- Great IT Skills, with a high level working knowledge of core MS products, IRIS and Sage
- Good grades in the core secondary and tertiary education subjects. A solid and progressive CV
- Previous accountancy practice experience in essential
- Keen to learn and help us achieve our objectives.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"