Sellick Partnership are currently looking to appoint an Accounts Assistant for a very well established Insurance Broker based within the Derbyshire area. This is a fixed term contract for one year with the potential to go permanent. Experience working as an Accounts Assistant within Insurance would be advantageous but not essential. This is an urgent vacancy so would suit an individual that is immediately available.
You will be processing and banking all Client and Insurer money received on a daily basis. Reconciliation of the Client Bank Accounts. Processing Commercial & Personal Premium Finance Agreements. Reconciliation, payment and handling of queries for Insurers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily processing of all Cash/Chq's/BACS/Debit & Credit Card payments
- Daily Transaction Reports - checking and correction of entries
- Payment and Reconciliation of Insurer accounts
- Responding to accounts queries from Insurers
- Reconciliation of the client 'Non Statutory Trust' Bank Account
- Administration of Health & Safety Click online portal & Reconciliation of payments into the Risk Management Account
- Administration of Premium Financing for both Commercial & Personal clients
- Processing Client Refunds
- Weekly Credit Control reports for clients and monthly for Insurers
- Petty Cash
- Processing of Month End
- Update Month End Management Spreadsheets
The successful candidate will have a strong working knowledge of excel and will have excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Laura Dolman. Suitable CV's will be contacted immediately.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job