A national organisation that run a successful business which offers great culture, great work ethos and great career development.
Working in a large office, as a Accounts Assistant you will be working for one of the main Finance teams that focus on certain aspects of the company. The office is a busy and vibrant one where you will be liaising with various different departments within the organisation.
Duties will include but will not be limited too:
• Daily Cash Allocation
• Double Entry
• Bank Reconciliation
• Control transactions in & out of various company bank accounts.
• Deliver compliance within the treasury & balance sheet policy
• Investigate unreconciled items
• Identifying discrepancies
• Continuously improving processes as and where required
• Understand performance SLAs and provide visible backlogs
What are we looking for?
In order to be considered for this Accounts Assistant role, you must:
• AAT Student or equivalent
• Must have some experience/ knowledge of Double Entry/ Bank Reconciliation
• Experience in the use of Excel
• Great communication skills
• A confident individual who is able to work within a team
What is on offer?
A salary between £17,000-£19,000 depending on experience coupled with
• Great opportunity to work with a growing successful business.
• Opportunity to grow & develop within a successful organisation
• Good friendly professional environment
• On Site parking
• Great transport links
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job