PF Global Limited is a international, full service production company, offering our clients logistical, technical and creative support in stills and motion capture, event and experiential design & execution with a collaborative capacity for campaign creative and content ideation.
We are looking for a part-time (on a permanent basis) accounts assistant to assistant the current Bookkeeper to ensure the financial aspects of the company are kept up to date.
- Coding and posting purchase invoices
- Liaising with suppliers regarding payment dates.
- Inputting sales invoices and allocating received payments.
- Managing & maintaining purchase/sales ledgers
- Bank reconciliations
- Petty cash
- Assist with credit control
- Checking spreadsheets for accuracy
- Ad hoc month end reconciliations
- Xero experience
- Excel experience
- Strong communication skills
- A professional and flexible attitude
- Ability to work alone
- Attention to detail
Hours: Flexible,15-20 hours per week. Preferably a few hours each day but this is negotiable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job