Accounts Assistant (AATJ4125)
My client, a MARKETING business based near COVENT GARDEN/HOLBORN STATIONS, is seeking an accomplished an ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT to join them whilst they begin their next exciting growth phase. This is an incredible time to join this amazing business who really value their staff.
- Ensuring timely payment of receivable invoices and resolving customer queries to enable this and communicating with Sales and Customer Success teams to do so
- Maintaining up to date customer details and completing vendor information requests.
- Escalating late payments as necessary
- Maintaining correct expected payment dates for accurate cash forecasting
- Preparing weekly payment runs for review by the Financial Controller and ensuring payments are correctly allocated
- Processing invoices correctly via the automated tool
- Managing invoice approvals in the approval system
- Processing expense claims in Concur
- Maintaining correct planned payment dates for accurate cash forecasting
- Experience of working in a start up/scale up business is highly desirable
- Ability to work in a fast moving/changing environment and dealing with a level of ambiguity
- Experience using XERO and Dext is a nice to have
- Good knowledge of Excel with knowledge of Pivots and V-Lookups (nice to have experience in SumIFs and Macro use )
APPLY TODAY FOR THIS GREAT ROLE!!!
- Bank Reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'