Reed Accountancy are delighted to be representing our client, a leading provider of Mechanical & Electrical Engineering services, who are recruiting for an Accounts Administrator to join their growing business in Mallusk.
Reporting to the department manager, you will be responsible for the day to day administration of the accounts payable function and subcontractor accounts. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- To review and verify invoices
- To sort, code and match invoices & set invoices up for payment
- To enter and upload invoices onto system
- To reconcile accounts payable transactions
- To prepare analysis of accounts
- To monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- To research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- To maintain Sub-contractor files and correspond with sub-contractors regarding possible enquiries
- To produce weekly/monthly financial reports
- To assist with month end closing
This role operates a 40 hour working week, ideally between 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience, but is expected to sit at £18,000 - £22,000
You will need to have a minimum of 1 years' office-based Accounts experience in order to be considered for this role.
You will also need to be IT-literate with good MS Excel skills.
Qualified or Part-Qualified Accounting Technician Qualification.
Get in Touch
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and capable individual to join a thriving NI Business. To avoid disappointment, early application is encouraged. For more information or to discuss this role in confidence, call Chris Burns on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'