£8.46 per hour + Fantastic working environment + Free Parking
Oswestry, commutable from Wrexham, Llangollen and Shrewsbury
Accounts Administrator required to provide administration support for a busy company in Oswestry. This role will involve processing invoices on SAP, dealing with supplier queries, credit control as well as purchase ledger.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Process invoices on SAP
- Process purchase orders
- Investigate customer queries and resolve discrepancies
- Assist with credit control
- Reconcile customer accounts
The ideal Accounts Administrator will have the following skills and abilities:
- Demonstrable experience in an accounts administration role
- The ability to process invoices on SAP
- Working knowledge of purchase ledger and credit control
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Excel
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills to resolve queries
Our client is a busy, growing manufacturing and distribution business who supply a high performance product to UK based customers. They will provide the ideal candidate with a very busy, friendly working environment where there will be lots to learn!
- £8.46 per hour
- Fantastic working environment
- Free parking
- Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5pm.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
- Communication Skills
- Credit Control
- Customer Queries
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job