Accounts Administrator - Payroll - Milton Keynes
Lucid are looking for a Accounts Administrator to join our growing Accounts Team based in our Milton Keynes office.
You will be involved in all aspects of our busy accounts department including Accounts Payable and Receivable, Contractor Payroll and Supplier Management.
We are a young and dynamic company offering a relaxed but professional working environment.
Some of the duties will include:
- Processing contractor payroll and payments to tight deadlines
- Preparing and maintaining control data and reconciliations
- Undertaking accurate fortnightly & monthly contractor payroll reports
- Purchase ledger and credit control responsibilities
- Entering invoices onto Sage 50
- Dealing with other internal queries
- Assisting with any ad-hoc duties
The successful applicant will:
- Have previous accounts experience and knowledge of Sage 50
- Be proficient in Excel spreadsheets
- Work at pace whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and multitask in a professional and challenging environment
- Want to get things right first time
- Be able to recognise problems and work towards identifying solutions
- Show enthusiasm, be personable and be a team player
What can you expect from Lucid:
- A relaxed but professional working environment with passionate and dedicated employees
- Potential to progress and the opportunity to obtain a sponsored qualification
- Private parking outside the office!
- Healthcare (BUPA)
- Pool Table, Table Tennis, Darts, Foosball Table
Please apply for further information
- Accounts Payable
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'