Accounts Administrator, £22,000 Basic salary, Pension and Benefits. Working for a National marketing company this is a highly varied accounts admin role that requires an individual that has used SAGE software or similar, and ideally has a AAT or CIMA qualification.
Your role will be to support the Finance Manager on a daily basis using the Sage 50 / 200 system. It is quite customer involved so requires someone that is administratively strong yet also a positive, upbeat and likeable character that is willing to be flexible to take on new projects as required by the organisation.
Overview of role:
* Supporting the Finance Manager
* Supplier invoice checking/cross-referencing
* Updating daily invoice spreadsheets
* Creating invoices and credit control
* Uploading information on to the CRM system
The successful candidate will have:
* Knowledge and practical experience in administration and finance
* Previous experience of using Sage
* Excellent telephone and communication skills.
* Good customer relationship skills
* Strong team player with a flexible attitude to work priorities.
* Excellent computer skills (MS Office applications and Internet Explorer).
* Computer literate with good understanding of MS Office and Google Docs
To find out more, please email your CV to
Please ensure that your knowledge of SAGE or similar software is detailed on your CV.
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. 6356563
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job