Do you have experience working within accountancy practice and a desire to move to a new firm? Are you currently working at Accounts Assistant level and are either studying for your AAT or thinking about starting?
This approachable and friendly firm have an outstanding reputation and excellent staff retention rate.
To be considered for this role applicants MUST have previous accountancy practice experience. This is a minimum requirement of the role, those who do not have this experience will not be considered.
* Accounts preparation for a varied client base of sole traders, partnerships and small limited companies
* Personal and corporate tax returns
* VAT returns and client bookkeeping
* Extensive client interaction
* Have RECENT accountancy practice experience
* Be part or fully AAT qualified
* Be approachable and professional
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK4394.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialists.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job