An independently owned wealth management firm providing discretionary and portfolio management services to private and institutional clients worldwide.
Established in 2004 and manages the wealth of ultra-high net worth families, institutions and charities. There are currently 14 partners and over 80 employees operating from offices in London, Geneva and Jersey.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a numerate individual with an interest in financial services to join the Finance team.
- Managing the retrocession process, including distribution and payment to clients
- Purchase and sales ledger control
- Invoicing for UK and Jersey regulated entities
- Assisting in month end closure process including analysis work, prepayment & accrual preparation,
fixed assets register
- Bank reconciliations
- Liaison with Luxembourg fund administrator
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Good working knowledge of Sun Accounts, Q&A and Executive an advantage
- Good Excel skills including Vlookups
- Numerate with excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Able to work independently by taking initiative but also being a fair team player
- Able to work under pressure.
- Previous experience with a similar role in financial services industry highly desirable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job