£30000 - £35000
Great company pension, potential for end of year bonuses and great progression opportunities.
We are looking to speak with experienced and quality accountants about an exciting position that has opened up with one of our valued clients. Working for a small but growing accountancy based in Southampton who provide a range of professional local accountancy services.
Our client has a great reputation in the areas they operate in gained through their fresh approach to accountancy and the focus on excellent service and communication with their customers. Our client has over 80 years of experience in the industry which has led to a great environment for any ambitious accountant who is looking at internal promotions and progression within this growing company.
The key duties of the position are as follows;
- Accounts preparation for Limited Companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships.
- The production of management accounts.
- Preparation and submission of VAT, Corporation Tax and Self-Assessment Returns.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
For this position we’re looking for someone with;
- Minimum of 3 years practice experience
- Experience with Xero
- AAT/ACCA/ACA/ICAEW qualified
- Good customer service and communication skills
If you are interested in this position please apply now for immediate consideration, alternatively you can give us a call to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'