My client is a well established firm of Chartered Accountants based on the outskirts of Newcastle and they are looking for an Accountant to join their team.
Must have experience of working for a chartered accountants.
Working Monday - Friday you will report directly to the line manager.
Your main responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Managing a portfolio of clients including sole trader, partnerships and limited companies
- Annual account preparation and tax returns
- Dealing with client enquiries
- Keep time logs up to date
To be considered for this role you must have;
- Previous experience of working for a chartered accountants
- A financial qualification AAT LEVEL 4, CIMI or ACCA
- The ability to work towards strict deadlines
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have Sage and taxcalc experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'