£50,000 + Pension
This local, established firm of Accountants are seeking a responsible and hard-working Accountant to join their team of professionals and manage a diverse portfolio of client accounts.
Some of your duties will include:
- Preparing end of year accounts on behalf of a wide range of small business clients
- Working on behalf of sole traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies in the local area
- Managing bookkeeping function and producing trial balances and profit and loss reports
- Producing sales, purchase and nominal ledger records, accrual and prepayment schedules
- Preparing cash book records, reconciling bank accounts and investigating any anomalies
- Producing year-end accounts and posting returns to Companies House
We will only respond to candidates who we consider suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn - BurtonBoltonRose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'