Our client, a highly successful company based in South Manchester, is seeking a highly talented and ambitious Accountant to take control in key financial duties, to help develop and progress the business.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Provide advice on all financial matters
- Reconcile all balance sheets on a monthly basis
- Communicate effectively with the Divisional Financial Controller
- Preparing files for internal and external audit
- Provide input on the annual budget
- Weekly forecasting and budgeting
Applicants will be part qualified or a qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent), possess mainstream accounting experience and have the ability to communicate with people across all levels of the business.
They are offering a very competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in applying for this position please get in contact with Liam Caulfield at .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job