Do you have extensive Accountancy experience? Are you looking for a new and exciting job role? If so, then read on…
We are currently seeking a Senior Accountant to fulfil a permanent, full-time role in Milton Keynes.
As Senior Accountant you will support the Senior Finance Manager and be actively involved in all aspects of the department. Your responsibilities will include the support of internal departments, providing accurate and timely information, in order to assist the Senior Finance Manager and executive teams with the decision making processes.
Your duties will include:
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Management reporting and supporting on mid-range business plans, budgets and forecasts, etc.
- Support on financial systems, procedures and internal controls
- Ensuring accurate, timely financial and management reporting, including monthly management accounts and balance sheet control
- Maintaining accurate month end close folders to external audit
- Support on Monthly presentation, reporting to corporate HQ
The ideal candidate will have worked within the Power Electronics industry and possess the following:
- An Accountancy qualification or significant experience in a similar role
- 5 - 7 years relevant experience in a Finance department environment
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft packages and strong/Advanced Excel skills
- Up to date knowledge of current accounting standards and practices
- Accurate working methods with a strong attention to detail
- Organised and structured
- Excellent time management skills to meet strict deadlines
- Strong numerical aptitude
You be required to work between the hours of 8.30 am - 4.30 pm, Monday to Friday for a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
**Please note, due to high levels of response, only successful Candidates shall be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 7 days then unfortunately, your application has not been successful**
- International Business
- Staff Supervision
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job