Our client are now looking to recruit an experienced Accountant to join the team on a 6-month contract basis.
What will I need to succeed in this role?
As the ideal Accountant, you will be experienced in a similar role and be able to demonstrate knowledge of tax reporting and US gap. You will also have the following skills & experience:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Strong accounting and technical knowledge
- Experience in a financial control environment
- Proven experience of working within a deadline driven accounting team
- Strong Excel and Finance software skills
- Proven record of process improvement and change management
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting in to the Senior Finance Manager, the successful Accountant will be working as part of a shared services team. Daily responsibilities will include:
- Processing and maintaining the financial and management accounting, systems and controls for selected countries
- Ensuring the timely, accurate and robust submission of monthly actuals for allocated European countries.
- Supporting, guiding and managing the assistant accountants within the team
- Assisting the ledger operations when accounting treatment guidance is required.
Rewards & Benefits
Our client understands that great employees should be rewarded and that is why the successful Accountant will be offered:
- Salary of £38,000 - £45,000
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Full training and support throughout your career at the business
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Free hot & cold drinks
- Close to public transport links and local amenities
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Discounts & offers for employees
- Free onsite parking
If the role of Accountant sounds ideal for you, please click APPLY below to register your interest!The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job