Lilly Grace Recruitment Pride ourselves based on the clients we work with. One of our key clients is now set for rapid expansion within the Bury and Liverpool areas.
Our client offers:
A Basic salary of up to £40,000 (depending on experience) and Industry Leading CommissionPackages and you will have the opportunity to join a company that is growing and become part of a team that cares!
As an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager you represent our clients company and services with a view of helping our customers negotiate on their business energy bills, in turn making them more sustainable and environmentally friendly.
Working 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday, you will be based in our fun and vibrant New office In Bury or out of our Well Established office smack bang in the centre of Liverpool. Dress down Fridays and break rooms (equipped with pool table, play station, tv and personal lockers) are some of the perks enjoyed by our team.
What you will be doing:
- Calling Corporate Clients securing them the best possible prices for their Utilities
- Full 360 Account Management (Yes this means keeping your own renewals)
- Generating and Closing your own sales, whilst account managing your existing pipeline.
What we want:
- Minimum of 1 years experience in Lead Generation, Account management or Senior Account Management role (Within the energy Sector)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Treats people with respect under all circumstances.
- Comfortable adapting to change, meeting the changing demands of the work environment and responding well to any delays or other unexpected demands.
- Works well as part of a team, is open-minded towards the ideas and views of others, gives as well as welcomes feedback, contributes to building team spirit, aids other to succeed.
- Excellent levels of punctuality and attendance
This is an opportunity not to be missed! our client is interview now!
- Account Manager
- Lead Generation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'