Are you an enthusiastic individual who thrives on providing excellent customer service?
Do you have excellent communication skills with the ability to think on your feet?
Here at NCASS (Nationwide Caterers Association) we are currently looking to recruit a fun and enthusiastic individual to join our vast expanding team of Account Managers. We pride ourselves on making sure our members are getting the most of their membership. We offer a first-class service and offer fit for purpose solutions to make sure our member and non-member organisations are running safe, clean, and profitable catering businesses.
About the role
As an Account Manager, you will have responsibility for several members and non-members as and when they make contact with us. You will be a key interface between the customer and the company. Your role will be to develop and build relationships by understanding the member’s needs and demands as well as generating sales for the Company.
Full training will be provided to equip you with the knowledge required to advise and support our members accordingly as their Account Manager.
What’s in it for you?
Being part of a small but rapidly growing business will provide you with the opportunity to influence strategy and growth and be an instrumental element of both our own and our members’ success. Alongside this, as an Account Manager, you will receive:
- A competitive salary: £18-21k + bonus
- Private pension
- 31 days' paid holiday
- Comprehensive training
- A highly supportive working environment
- A team of sociable, enthusiastic colleagues
- The opportunity to learn, grow & develop in a thriving, exciting industry
What makes you our perfect Account Manager?
- Ideally a degree, but definitely a good base education to at least A level standard or equivalent
- Some work experience in a customer facing role and ideally experience in a sales or account management environment
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple client accounts effectively
- Ability to quickly develop knowledge of the company’s systems, policies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills - verbally, in writing and on the phone
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and confidence dealing with people at all levels.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivation and a solution focus
- Excellent empathy and listening skills
- Target driven
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Professional, courteous, positive and responsive at all times
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and pro-active attitude
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Knowledge of the food industry, but not essential
The Nationwide Caterers Association is the UK’s leading trade association for independent caterers, helping to ensure the profitability, safety and legality of over 5000 catering businesses in the UK.
Independent and mobile catering has enjoyed unprecedented growth in recent years, due in no small part to the recent ‘Street Food Revolution’ which has seen the likes of Digbeth Dining Club, KERB and Pop Brixton bring high quality, artisan food to the masses. So, whether you’re a die-hard foodie or you don’t know your bao from your burrito, now’s a really exciting time to join NCASS and indeed, the industry as a whole.
Here at NCASS, we’re an ambitious bunch and as such, we have seen our business grow by 30% per annum over the last 5 years and we’re just getting started. We’re a dedicated, aspiring team who also know how to have a good time, whether it’s working at festivals together, going on team outings or eating delicious food in the office, it’s a great place to be.
Get in touch
If you think you've got the skills, capabilities and passion for the Account Manager role then let us have your CV. Click ‘Apply’ now, we look forward to hearing from you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'