No cold calling in this unique sales opportunity!! British manufacturing business providing brilliantly bespoke global Data Centre solutions are looking for an accomplished Account Manager to manage and close all sales activities relating to the growth of the business. You'll also manage and proactively expand the existing customer base, developing relationships with the right decision makers to boost sales opportunities.
Tailoring your approach and skills to meet the needs of all your different clients, you'll be involved with:
- End User prospects
- Installer / Systems Integrators
- Consultants / Architects / Main Contractors; winning more business to ensure positive growth.
Following a training period where you'll learn about the industry, products and offerings, design and production processes and pricing; you'll be responsible for following up sales enquiries, leads and opportunities, managing client expectations and satisfaction and winning projects.
To be successful you'll need:
- An eye for detail and be willing to go the extra mile to secure an order giving excellent customer service and offering valuable technical advice to win the work.
- Ideally blue chip sales training and the ability to build the value ahead of delivering a price.
- Comfortable in both direct and sell through models
- Exceptional IT skills including CRM proficiency
- The ability to manage multiple projects, quotes and follow up in a timely fashion.
- Excellent cost negotiation
- Well-developed closing skills
- Ability to hit monthly targets and accurately forecast to support cash flow objectives
Whilst this is mainly a internal sales role there is the opportunity to meet clients face to face. Some sales are made to companies overseas mainly in Europe but recently the Middle East has become a focus.
The Recruitment Hub is a recruitment business and agency.
These criteria are not age specific and candidates of all ages will be considered. Both our client and The Recruitment Hub are Equal Opportunities Employers.
We would like to thank you for your interest in this vacancy and hope that you are successful in your application, however if you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, we must ask you to assume that you have not been selected for interview for this particular role, we do however express the hope that you will apply for future job opportunities with The Recruitment Hub.
- Account Management
- Closing Deals
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job