As Account Manager/Trainer you will be working for a rapidly growing independent company based in Banbury, but with strong client partnerships throughout the UK. This opportunity would suit someone passionate about technology and people, someone who makes the client support process fun, supportive and engaging.
Due to recent success and growth within the business, our client is now seeking a professional, commercially astute and enthusiastic individual to join their sales team, and make this new role their own. You will be responsible for meeting clients on site, or arranging a trial, to train and induct their team using the software. You don't need to be an experienced software "fountain of knowledge", but instead someone who can learn a system, and focus on training others with a warm, welcoming and participative approach. If you also spot opportunities for future/prospective sales within a business, this is a definite plus. The role will be a mixture of office and field based, therefore a car will be included in the package.
You will be responsible for:
- Contacting and reacting to clients who either require software training or wish to undertake a software trial
- Providing training both onsite and remotely to individuals and groups
- Identifying any potential requirement for other aspects of the product portfolio that may be required
- Ensuring a significant % of working days within the month are dedicated to onsite, face to face training with users
- Taking full responsibility for diary management
- Following up onsite training in order to solicit feedback which can be used to improve delivery of training and provide feedback for management
You will be/have:
- Confident, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Comfortable with a varied and challenging role which involves time in the office and traveling
- Must be prepared to travel extensively and potentially spend time away, when required
- Comfortable articulating complex concepts both to groups and individuals with varying degrees of knowledge and enthusiasm
- Comfortable dealing with demanding professionals in service lead markets
Opportunity: what's in it for me?
Salary is £22,000 - £26,000 depending on experience, plus car/car allowance. Additional benefits including competitive holiday allowance, free parking and more!
Contact Hannah Nicholls: "I look forward to hearing from you!"
- account manager
- business development
- account management
- software trainer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job