My client is a global marketing agency in the B2B tech sector, they are a group of specialist agencies offering improved marketing ROI through a variety of multi-channel programmes. They have a superb opportunity for someone who is passionate about marketing and looking to move their Marketing agency career forward.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic Marketing Account Manager who can display some agency experience or marketing assistant / executive experience ideally in the automotive or tech sectors who actively enjoys client relationships and the buzz of achieving excellent content that more than meets their needs. You will work with several key accounts and have superb communication skills. You will project manage your client’s Marketing activities and co-ordinate various Marketing campaigns and will attend face to face meetings. You will be adept as an account manager and relationship builder with a creative mindset and strong problem solving ability, offering the best solutions to your clients.
As a motivated and professional Marketing Account Manager with Marketing and Creative skills you will have experience in the following:
- Marketing agency or marketing assistant / executive experience (tech or automotive sectors)
- Experience of working on customer reference programmes and customer advocacy
- Content Creation / multi-channel programme experience
- Management of social media channels
- Management of financial and commercial impact on client accounts - weekly, monthly, and annually and the ability to discuss this in detail with clients
- The ability to develop strong relationships with business accounts
- Excellent communication skills
- Account Manager
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'