Manchester City Centre near Victoria Station
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 basic plus realistic OTE circa £32,000 + Benefits
Do you have experience as an Account Manager?
Are you looking for a role that can offer you future development opportunities?
Health Assured is one of the leading Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and Occupational Health (OH) providers in the UK dealing with many of the UK’s leading organisations across private, public and non-profit sectors.
We’re looking for a confident account manager to manage and grow a portfolio of diverse intermediaries over the telephone and face to face. These will include specialist medical insurance brokers, occupational health companies, benefits platform providers as well as direct clients.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Duties involve day-to-day management of portfolios, to provide excellent service levels via telephone and email communication, maintaining accurate intermediary and partnership CRM records and negotiating new business or renewal pricing and commission levels.
- Proactively managing all aspects of new business, including expansion, pricing discussion and all sales needs, negotiating these cases through outbound and inbound contact.
- Delivering the highest level of broker and partnership care to include taking ownership of day-to-day sales and service queries, liaising with the appropriate areas of the business to resolve.
- Handle inbound telephone sales calls and emails from brokers, converting these opportunities into new sales revenue.
- Make proactive outbound calls to brokers generating sales opportunities to further increase the potential of conversion and sales.
- A customer service focus and committed to providing exceptional service across all channels – written, phone and face-to-face.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to build rapport and trust with others to forge meaningful business relationships.
- Commerciality and the ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, varying style depending on the audience.
- Have a can-do attitude, ability to multitask and be adaptable to change with the ability to work to specific targets and deadlines.
- Will have a proven track record of working to key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Experience in Employee Benefits market working with, or for, intermediaries as a consultant or via a provider, would be advantageous but not essential.
- Competitive starting salary + Excellent commission opportunities
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Free breakfast every Monday
- Free Exercise classes
- Great social events
- Access to EAP service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job