My client is an independent Communications & Digital PR agency. Working across the fashion, beauty and lifestyle sectors they fuse traditional PR methods with visionary solutions. My client has a public relations, digital, marketing, events and VIP offering which lead to unique and integrated campaigns across a growing client roster.
Objectives /Purpose of the role:
An experienced Manager looking for your next role, a natural multi-tasker, you are strong communicator who thrives in a fast paced environment.
You will be managing a team of two direct reports, whilst devising pr and marketing strategy and campaigns, oversee development and execution of these strategies across a strong portfolio of fast fashion, accessory and jewellery clients. Brand placement is at the heart of this role, you will be adept at securing those brand and news stories with consistent product placement.
You will be managing press events, from small intimate events through to large global launches across agency through to dedicated brand events, you will negotiate brand partnerships and sponsorships for your clients overseeing budgets and ROI. Advising on client imagery devising creative and innovative product campaigns across print and digital, you will have a strong understanding of the importance of digital in the constantly evolving media landscape demonstrating ability to work alongside the digital division to ensure KPI's are met and campaigns are activated in a full 360 approach.
The Ideal Account Manager
Minimum 5/6 years agency and/ or in-house experience is essential with proven media contacts.
* Consistently and pro-actively identifying new media opportunities for your clients
* Generating news and product placement in appropriate titles and effectively cross-selling clients
* Work alongside Account Director in the creation and implementation of strategic PR plans including support on high impact, media events
* Proactive and strategic pitching of client news and product placement with
* Effective press release writing in line with relevant client tone of voice
* Oversee and management of client critical paths
* Oversee the delivery of monthly client reports
* Support on brand partnerships from inception through to launch
* A strong manager not only with direct reports but also demonstrate ability to manage upwards to
* Ability to work across multiple divisions, ensuring clear communication with VIP and digital divisions where required
* Nurturing press contacts across print/online for the agency through regular press meetings and appointments
* Overseeing product sample with team to ensure sample management is seamless with regular stock takes and sample reviews
* Strong competitor awareness
If this sounds like you, then apply ASAP!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job