Position Vacancy: Telephonic Account Manager
My client is a premier global provider of employee effectiveness services (employee wellbeing). They are committed to being at the forefront of the employee support service industry, bringing top-quality work-life services to organisations of all sizes that help employees meet the growing demands of todays workplace through employee engagement and support.
Location: Ealing Broadway
Reports to: Director of Regional Account Management
Role type: Permanent full time
The primary role of the Account Manager is to telephonically account manage a portfolio of clients; including a mix of UK business to business, intermediary and some global clients. The position requires proactive telephonic account management, the ability to build strong business relationships and to professionally represent my client. The Account Manager is expected to retain existing business and generate additional revenue through up-sales and expansions of my clients products and services.
- Development and implementation of telephonic account management strategies, including portfolio analysis, client contact, call activity cycles, client retention and expansion activity.
- Developing strong pro-active client relationships, understanding customer business requirements and exceeding customer expectations.
- Generating growth within the assigned client portfolio by value-added solution sales of additional products and services to achieve set annual targets.
- Undertaking planning and launch activity for new clients and supporting existing clients with on-going initiatives and contact activity. Providing clients with utilisation reporting, trend analysis and consultation to maximise the value of our services for the client.
- Taking a lead role in responding to requests from clients for contract renewals and tenders relating to the assigned client portfolio.
- Developing strong relationships internally and actively participating in supporting business objectives, projects and initiatives.
- Undertaking related account management administration activity. This will include utilising an account management data base system, coordinating requests for promotional materials and contact with other departments as required to perform the role.
- Project work as assigned by management
- Strong understanding of core requirements for an account management / customer service role and the ability to implement these.
- Excellent communication skills particularly as the role is largely telephonic based. Professional presentation skills, (both written & verbal). The role may require both online and in-person presentations from time to time.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize and organize tasks to meet multiple deadlines. The ability to ensure quick professional responses to client requests. Basic project management skills and the ability to deal with change. Strong attention to detail.
- Flexibility; creative problem-solving with ability to think outside the box to assist the client.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient with computers, web technology applications and competent in working with Microsoft Office Suite products.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous demonstrated experience is preferred in an account management or customer services roles working in the UK business to business services sector.
- Ideally educated to Degree level or equivalent
Due to the high level of response, Suzanne Hendrick Recruitment will only be able to make contact with those individuals who are short-listed for the role. If you havenâ€™t heard within 5 days of applying please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
- Account Management
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Client Liaison
- Manage Client Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job