Account Manager - Accelerated Training Programme
We are an energetic, innovative and thriving Warwick-based recruitment agency, who have a number of requirements for Account Managers to look after and manage accounts with our key clients in one of our specialist sectors (Automotive, Engineering and Manufacturing & Commercial).
In this small, yet growing, family company with circa 20 internal employees, your role will be extremely varied. Great customer service skills are a must, but we can provide you with all the relevant industry training. If you want to stand out from the crowd, we're looking for someone with a can-do attitude, enthusiasm and positivity! If you have an interest in cars, motorsport or engineering that would be hugely beneficial (though not essential).
These are not sales roles and there is no cold calling involved! Our Account Managers focus on recruiting and building/maintaining great relationships with our clients.
These are permanent opportunities and full training is provided. On the Accelerated Training Programme, you will be given a thorough induction and be looking to progress quickly in the organisation as we are rapidly expanding!
Duties will include:
- Understanding and interpreting CVs
- Conversing with clients to understand their needs and addressing any issues - you will be the main point of contact for your accounts
- Sourcing CVs from databases and job boards, assessing for suitability
- Interviewing both clients and candidates to understand skills and experience required for vacancies; ensuring candidates have the necessary skills to match and recording this on our database
- Dealing with initial client queries in a timely and courteous manner - becoming a trusted partner to our clients for their recruitment needs
- To pro-actively manage the existing client base, ensuring their longer-term recruitment needs can be met
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is incredibly well organised, efficient and is extremely flexible and approachable!
Desired skills and experience:
- Great customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good administrative / organisational skills - to keep databases current and up-to-date, paperwork completed on time etc.
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Approachable, with good interpersonal skills
From day one, you will have the following benefits:
- Up to £25,000 (40 hours) per annum, dependent upon experience
- Business support bonus during probationary period
- Full induction and training
- Recently refurbished, modern office with onsite parking
- An eclectic mix of professionals who are all extremely welcoming!
After a successful probationary period, we offer the following additional benefits:
- Performance bonus (uncapped)
- 3% contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Bi-annual appraisal / salary review
- Staff training / development schemes at all levels
We are most definitely ambitious, driven and going places and if you feel that your values are compatible with our goals and aspirations - we should be talking!
About Apex Recruitment Services...
We are an award winning, independently owned, financially sound business and have been a highly successful recruitment agency for over 39 years.
Our reputation for delivering a service that exceeds our clients' and candidates' expectations has seen us experience exponential growth over recent years, with no signs of slowing down!
We don't have rules, we have values:
Please note - we firmly believe that finding the right person is more than just ticking the boxes on a job spec. It is important to find a suitable person who fits the culture and behaviours of our business - to successfully fill this role, you should also maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills and values that follow our company's manifesto. This is hugely important to us. To see if you are a right fit, you can find a copy of our values on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job