Taskmaster Resources LTD are recruiting for a large, national transport client based in Leigh. They are looking for an account handler to join their existing established team.
The duties will include:
- To produce KPI’s for the relevant contract business
- To monitor deliveries/collections/returns to meet customers’ requirements
- Update, maintain and review processes and procedures which are in place for collections and returns. Ensure the process is managed and any non conformances are reported
- Regularly monitor POD’s and ensure that the system is managed in accordance with company and customers requirements
- Maintain accurate logs of all customers complaints.
- First point of contract for all related delivery issues, ETA’s, shortages etc
- Attend regular meetings as required and identify areas for continuous improvement
- Closely liaise with all including the management team, communicating problems and issues
- Adapt quickly to changing business requirements and have a flexible approach to work.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have some experience of working in a team, ideally in a customer service envirionment ideally in the transport sector.
- Close attention to detail and the ability to make on the spot decisions
- Confident, good communicator, proactive customer service skills.
- Good time management with the ability to prioritise work.
Advanced level computer skills - i.e. Microsoft Office in particular Excel with the ability to interpret data.
Experience in a transport office setting would be advantageous.
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- MS Office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'