Insurance, Permanent Role, Full Time,Monday - Friday, New Business, Sales, Crewe,
Your new company
They are an independent Commercial Insurance Brokers established in 1975, offering a personalised, dedicated, insurance broking service to clients based throughout Cheshire and the UK.
Your new role
- Actively seek and obtain new business
- Provide new quotations and convert into a sale
- managing your diary accurately.
- advising clients on the best products for their business
- Sending out marketing campaigns to customers and following these up.
- Follow up referral data sent from the field sales team
- Updating the customer database accurately
What you'll need to succeed
- A passion for sales and succeeding
- A high level of customer service
- A strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Experience within the Insurance industry would be highly favourable however not necessary
Due to the nature of this role, the ideal candidate will need to posses a full UK driving licence and their own vehicle.
What you'll get in return
- A generous Salary with yearly reviews
- 28 days annual allowance
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- A company car after service
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job