Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing IT Solutions providers, we create innovative managed service solutions from our headquarters in the City between Moorgate and Angel. We have over 200 impressive clients with revenues of about £50 million. Our IT Solutions Specialism services both the private and public sector markets.
The Team and Role
This team works to create world class IT managed service solutions for enterprise clients across the UK. This role will be responsible for driving new business, working on complex bids and sales processes. This role will perform a vital role, creating new relationships and partnerships for Advanced IT Solutions across multiple sectors.
- Develop and maintain sales plans to achieve individual sales target
- To manage Advanced’s sales process from initial opportunity through to the securing of the client purchase order, and ensure a successful transition into Advanced operate.
- Pro-actively generate and close new business opportunities,
- Develop multi-level relationships within each lead and account
- Produce and own sales proposals and deliver sales presentations.
We would like you to have:
- Strong sales negotiation and sales closing skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills to be able to devise and implement strategies to benefit both Advanced and the client
- A self-motivated, tenacious, disciplined, enthusiastic and resilient approach
- Excellent networking and communication skills, written and oral
Join the A Team
Does this sound like the kind of role you are looking for?
If you are keen to join an organisation that is going through an exciting growth period at the moment then please apply via the link above.
Some of our Key Benefits are:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job