Account Executive, £25,000 - £30,000 starting salary with significant increases (c.£35,000+) in line with experience and the number of accounts managed + 28 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday + fully expensed company car + private medical insurance + company pension etc.
The Role:The successful candidate will have a strong background in customer services, account management or involved, client focused administration. The role will involve learning the credit insurance business from the ground up, working as part of the renewal team assisting in the support and service of existing clients. You will be liaising with both clients and insurers, obtaining quotation illustrations and preparing written reports as well as preparing files for client meetings, updating back office systems and effectively handling incoming calls. As your confidence and technical skills increase you will be allocated your own clients for whom you will have full account management responsibility. You will arrange meetings with your clients as appropriate so a full driving license is required.
The Account Executive role provides fantastic training and career progression opportunities.
The Company: The Channel Partnership is a well-established and expanding specialist credit insurance broker and surety bond advisor. Based in offices in Portishead (Bristol, BS20) the team provide tailored and insightful advice to over 250 companies throughout the UK and have an enviable national reputation as one of the UK’s leading specialists in this niche market.
The successful Account Executive will enjoy working in a supportive, friendly and informal office environment with an open and collaborative management style. The company is an accredited "Investor in People" and all staff are involved in programmes of continuing professional development.
Account Executive, skills and experience required:
- Experience in customer services, account management or involved, client focused administration.
- The confidence to develop rapport and build strong relationships with business owners and senior managers
- Commercially astute - the ability to understand your clients’ business needs and support accordingly
- The ability and drive required to learn a technical insurance discipline
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to demonstrate excellent time management in dealing with a constantly changing workload and fixed deadlines
- A confident, proactive and self-motivated team player with the flexibility and pace required to work effectively in a small team in a face paced and often pressurised environment
- A good level of education (A Level or above)
- Highly efficient with an organised approach to work and excellent attention to detail
- Highly IT literate with a good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- A full UK driving license
- NOT required - Credit insurance experience is not expected as full training will be provided.
Dawn O’Shea recruits directly on behalf of the The Channel Partnership so NO AGENCIES PLEASE. If your CV is short-listed you will be contacted within 14 days to discuss your application in more detail.
- Account Management
- Communication Skills
- Customer Services
- Financial Services
- Build Strong Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job