Due to a busy operation, an Account Executive is required for a global distributor of packaging products. You will be working as part of the team and responsible for communicating with business customers in order to sell and promote products and services of this vibrant and energetic company.
You will be required to liaise, coordinate and communicate with other departments to ensure customers' requirements are met. From time to time, the Manager would request the Account Executive to visit clients to maintain existing business, develop and gain more growth from existing accounts.
The role is focussed on the customer with a high level of telephone activity, information gathering and data entry. This company prides itself on customer excellence and looking for a like-minded Account Executive to join their successful team.
- Handle and develop existing accounts nominated by the Manager
- Effectively deal with customer correspondence, telephone calls or any other means of communication in relation to sales enquiries, sales orders and queries.
- Complete all necessary documents following office procedures in order to speed up orders, enquiries or queries.
- Maintain an efficient filing system
- Monitor deliveries and keep customers informed in the event of a delay
- Follow up and chase outstanding items, including proofs, samples delivery schedules, etc.
- Prepare, present and follow up quotations to customers
- Contact existing customers on a time schedule as mutually agreed with the customer
- Communicate with work colleagues, irrespective of discipline or function to agree daily, weekly and monthly priorities.
- Carry out any reasonable administrative duty
- Any other duties which may be required from time to time
- Prepare at request weekly/monthly customer data (i.e. Delivery performance/order patterns/stock holding patterns, etc.)
- Prepare and provide customer visit reports for each meeting attended ensuring that action points are completed as quickly as possible or as agreed timings with customers.
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience in a Sales, Customer Service or Account Management role
- Track record of successfully building relationships
- First class customer service
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Stable career history
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and driven professional
- Polite, professional and confident manner
- Competitive salary
- Excellent pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Profitable business
- Working as part of a small team where your performance is recognised
- Excellent support and training
- Free parking and accessible transport links
- Hours of work - Monday to Friday 0830-1700
In order to succeed you will require a 'can do' attitude, an abundance of confidence, process excellent communication skills and be friendly, articulate and customer focused. It is a great company with friendly people who expect you to work hard and enjoy your role.
*** SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER , SALES SUPPORT , SALES ADMINISTRATION , SALES , TELESALES, ACCOUNT MANAGER , BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT , B2B , CUSTOMER SALES , PRODUCT SALES , SALES PROFESSIONAL , PRINT , PRINT PACKAGING , CUSTOMER CARE , CUSTOMER SERVICES , NOTTINGHAM , DERBY , LEICESTER , EAST MIDLANDS ***
- ACCOUNT MANAGER
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- CUSTOMER CARE
- SALES ADMINISTRATION
- CUSTOMER SERVICES
- SALES SUPPORT
- CUSTOMER SALES
- PRODUCT SALES
- SALES PROFESSIONAL
- *** SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
- PRINT PACKAGING
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job