Account Executive - Digital Marketing - Remote / Hybrid Working Available - up to £30k (DoE)
We are currently on the look out for an Account Coordinator, Sales Administrator or Sales Support Coordinator to join an exciting and growing media agency based in Surrey, as an Account Executive.
Our client is the UK market-leader in their field and they work with some of the world’s largest and most successful companies.They are looking for a focused, enthusiastic, motivated and eager Account Executive with work approximately 1 years experience gained in an account coordinator, sales support or sales administration role, to join their friendly and expanding team.
We’re not necessarily looking for someone with Account Management or Digital Marketing experience, but we are looking for someone with excellent communications skills (written and spoken), excellent attention to detail and accuracy, enthusiasm for liaising with clients and the desire and aptitude to learn and develop your skills.
This is an ideal role for someone who may want to develop into a Digital Marketing Project Manager or Account Manager in the long term. You will be working with the Business Development Manager who will offer lots of training, guidance and support; our client recognises hard work and rewards success, so if you’re willing to work hard there is no limit on your career progression with this company.
Remote Working: Our client is based in Woking, Surrey, however, this role could be office based, hybrid or potentially fully remote, depending on the successful candidate’s preference.
What does the Account Executive role involve?
- Assisting with the support of existing clients and their solutions across video, SEO, PPC, research, analytics, websites and social media
- Supporting the sales team and assisting them in warming leads and processing sales
- Managing the databases
- Assisting with producing written proposals and pitches
- Liaising with clients and contacts
- And more!
What is our client looking for?
- Previous experience (c1 year+) as an Account Coordinator, Sales Support or Sales Administrator, ideally in a marketing or digital agency
- Impeccable communication skills and excellent written English skills
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Highly organised and accurate with strong attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for account management
- Keen to learn and develop
- Proactive team player
If you’d like to be considered for this role, and you feel you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, don’t delay - submit your CV NOW!
Please quote 'DH - Digital Marketing Account Executive’
- Account Management
- Communication Skills
- Sales Administration
- Sales Support
- MS Office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'