Are you an experienced Account Director with a natural business development focus looking for a new role at a successful technology agency in Reading?
We are working with an established and successful technology agency based in Central Reading looking for someone like you.
Already working with clients like Oracle, SAP, HP and Dell you will be given responsibility to develop accounts like that as well as bring in new business from similar organisations. It is likely therefore that you already have contacts within the technology sector and that you perform a similar function at a B2B or B2C agency.
You will be responsible for;
- Retention and growth of existing clients
- New client acquisition
- Selling across a complex range of services
- Increasing contract size and length of commitment
- Representing the brand and championing their market positioning
- Consistent and focused prospecting of target accounts
- Maintaining relationships with key client stakeholders and industry peers
- Keeping in touch with market trends & dynamics
You should have;
- Around five years account management experience in an agency environment
- Business to business demand generation / marketing services
- New business prospecting experience
- Account development & growth
- Individual sales and business development success
- Transaction campaign and solution sales experience
- Gaining & maintaining senior client stakeholder relationships
- Technology sector experience ideally
- Developing and retaining sales people
This is a key role for the client and as well as a basic salary of between £50/70,000 there is an anticipated bonus potential of an additional £30,000.
This is a great opportunity for a BD focused senior account manager or account director to make a massive impact at a dynamic client.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Marketing Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'