Created in 2014 through the fusion of OgilvyOne’s B2B specialists, Ogilvy Primary Contact and independent creative agency dnx, OgilvyOne Business is the largest global B2B agency in the UK. With 130 staff, the agency is backed not only by the resources of OgilvyOne London, but also by the Ogilvy Group worldwide network.
An Account Director involves managing B2B projects from end-to-end, and these could include analysis, brand awareness, strategy and marcomms. An important part of the job will be managing client relationships and getting to know the client’s industry inside out, as you will be a key point of contact.
- Ensure projects are being run effectively, client relationships are being developed and final outputs are delivering against client objectives and business goals on time, on budget and on brief.
- Manage complexity - multiple tasks, projects and resources simultaneously.
- Think and act pragmatically and strategically, including thinking on feet to react quickly to client and internal requests
- Clarify and add focus to projects and tasks - simplify complex business/comms issues
- Be responsible for financial management of your projects.
- Contributing to the improvement of profitability and maximizing revenue wherever possible; monitoring all billing procedures carried out by the team.
- Contributes to the business/ resource planning process, alerting management to any likely changes to billing/ income.
- Develop the careers of your account management teams
- Possessing extensive expertise in B2B
- Being a Strategic thinker, as all of our projects are tightly routed in strategy.
- Being versed in Digital and Content, and would have experience of other 360 accounts. Time spent on a global piece of business would be an advantage.
- Expecting that at any given time there are a number of live workstreams, so they must be able to work autonomously whilst keeping the leadership team looped in.
- Being a safe pair of hands who can also set an example to & mentor junior staff. There are a number of different stakeholders internally and externally so we need someone who can manage this tightly.
- Being financially aware and able to manage complex global budgets, with the support of the leadership team.
- Having strong sector knowledge in relation to the client’s business
- Having a passion for and strategic understanding of data planning and analysis
- Leading an agency team across departments
- Having a superb creative judgment and the ability to protect and develop work from first internal review to final delivery
- Presenting at all levels
- Being a strong leader - able to inspire and develop whilst empowering team members
- Being focused and able to break through problems
- Digital Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Advertising Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job