As an established player in its specialised sector within the health industry, this company transforms businesses by increasing brand awareness, growth in sales and ultimately deliver outstanding results.
The role requires a highly organised and motivated Director with proven experience o fmanaging multiple client and media relationships, as well as delivering the first-class campaign results. The role will encompass strategic planning, management and delivery of a wide range of brand awareness, lead generation and customer retention campaigns within the dental market and across a variety of channels, including digital, social, print and events.
As the Account Director, your duties will be to:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing key clients at both a senior and operational level to gain a thorough understanding.
- Support the Managing Director of new business opportunities, identifying potential clients, planning pitch strategies, creating proposals, budgets and presenting.
- Plan, coordinate and implement client media plans with an agreed budget and timeframe.
- Develop media plans according to client budgets and timeframes.
- Develop and manage strategic and operational activities, as well as support the performance, skills and personal development of Junior Account Managers to ensure all campaigns are delivered seamlessly from briefing to execution.
- Negotiate media buying on behalf of clients and regularly arrange and attend events including, press events, product launches and industry events / exhibitions.
To be a successful Account Director you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in B2B marketing.
- Extensive knowledge of print and digital marketing.
- A creative and a strategic thinker who thrives amongst the minds of forward-thinkers and those ahead of the curve.
- Proven experience in team leadership and management.
- Strong project and budget management skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- High attention to detail with copywriting / editing skills.
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to attend evening and weekend events.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A full driving licence is essential.
- Your empathetic nature, listening skills and passion empowers you to deliver value and a high level of customer service, whether it be to undertake a new project or to quickly and efficiently provide solutions to a problem.
You will be working 09:00-17:30, Monday – Friday.
In return, you will receive a salary of £50,000 per annum plus a bonus and benefits.
If you feel that this opportunity makes you sit up and take notice we want to hear from you!
Send your CV and answer these 3 things –
- What grabbed your attention?
- What’s your something different?
- Why call you, over the next CV I read?
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job