R13 recruitment are supporting a marketing solutions organisation in their search for an Account Director to join their central Norwich based team. Within this role you will be acting as the primary relationship manager for a number of key clients, working to plan, develop and manage their digital strategies.
This role is perfect role for someone with some account management experience who is comfortable dealing with high value clients. You will be joining a leading organisation with a strong, team-based culture, who are passionate about creating the right environment for their team to flourish and offer flexibility to their team.
Your duties will include:
- Acting as the point of contact for a number of clients.
- Working alongside other teams to plan, develop and manage the client’s digital strategy and overseeing this on a quarterly basis.
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of key accounts and developing plans to improve areas that not performing as well.
- Successfully onboarding new clients, and building proactive, long-lasting relationships
- Developing a strong understanding of the company’s core services in order to successfully upsell and ensure that clients receive the maximum return on their investment.
- Working to develop new business strategies and attending pitches.
- Some travel where necessary.
You will have/be:
- Previous account management experience ideally within a marketing agency.
- Proven track record of managing high value accounts.
- The ability to build long lasting relationships with clients.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to multitask and prioritise; excellent time management skills.
- A team player.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm) based in offices right in the heart of Norwich. The offered salary for this position is highly competitive dependant on experience. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including; monthly bonus scheme and lots of team rewards. Excellent staff retention, ability to offer great career progression.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Luke Plane - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Digital Strategy
- Relationship Management
- Account Management Experience
- Key Clients
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'