Account Director Healthcare - Basingstoke, Hampshire
£Salary DOE Experience plus benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Director with Healthcare experience to work for a global marketing agency where you will be responsible for managing and developing a portfolio of healthcare clients.
The role will involve the following: -
· Understand the healthcare space and lead account development
· Be an inspirational leader, mentor and team manager to deliver the highest standards of client service
· Have overall responsibility for the management of clients
· Work closely with the Creative team and other parts of the business to fulfil client and agency ambitions
· Ensure agency processes are followed
· Be an ambassador for the agency
· Ensure accounts are managed profitably, reconciling agency hours and costs appropriately
Account Direction: responsible for
· Achieving account targets, turnover and profitability
· Good financial management of accounts and consistent tracking of progress
· Strategic development of accounts, maximising agency capabilities
· Excellent relationships with accounts to fulfil client and agency ambitions
· Intelligent and authoritative interaction with senior client key contacts
Required personal attributes and attitudes
· Good team leadership skills
· Good presentation skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Client focussed with excellent client facing skills
· Ability to work under pressure and meet/exceed timelines
· Proactive approach
· Commercial business drive
· Demonstrate professionalism to clients, colleagues and suppliers
· Willingness to continuously improve through self-development
Knowledge and experience of the following
· Educated to degree standard preferably in life sciences
· Creative agency background
· Ethical healthcare sector experience
· Good digital understanding
· Team management experience
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'