Account Director - In-house Digital
£45,000 - £50,000
Talent Hub is working in partnership with a market leading Tech Company. Their Brighton office is now looking for a skilled Account Director to ensure the retention and development of their global client base. They require someone with expert knowledge in digital marketing and especially SEO. If you have a passion for all thing digital, a solid knowledge of SEO platforms and technology and are looking to work in-house for a global company - then this is the job for you!
Responsibilities for this Customer Development Director job include:
- Building relationships with key end customers and channel contacts with a view to a greater understanding of their needs and challenges
- Driving customer strategy (in collaboration with the Search Team) across a broad range of global customers and advising them on how to tackle their key business challenges?
- Identifying opportunities for revenue growth from existing customers and selling in additional products and services
- Managing the day-to-day project flow, ensuring projects are kept on-schedule and on-budget?
- Writing, interrogating and communicating briefs and proposals?
- Educating internal and customer teams, building a better understanding of the role of SEO within the marketing mix?
- Working closely with multiple internal teams to deliver high quality work across planning and insight, SEO and analytics?
- Supporting the wider team in the preparation of new business proposals and pitches
You will have:
- At least 5 years proven skills in a digital marketing role, with at least 1 year in a management position.
- Proven skills in speaking, presenting and most critically relationship building
- The ability to sell additional products and services to existing customers?
- Previously and successfully created and driven customer strategy?
- An open and learning mindset that can challenge the status quo in favour of better ways of working
- A good knowledge of SEO and analytics packages (Google Analytics, Omniture etc.)?
- A passion for SEO and desire to keep up to date with the latest trends
- Excellent working environment
- Holidays increase year on year
- Client Services
- Customer Retention
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job