Account and Business Development Manager - London WC1
Make sure you hit "APPLY" if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Thursday 23rd August 2018.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Thursday 23rd August 2018 between 9:00 am - 5:30 pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Account and Business Development Manager
£35,000 - £38,000 plus uncapped commission
Our client based in Central London is looking for a talented Account and Business Development Manager to add to their sales team as part of their next phase of growth. Your role will involve nurturing existing spending clients and building new relationships and developing new leads within the allocated client list with key decision makers globally in banks, law firms, advisory firms, private equity firms, accountancy firms and fund management firms.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate to significantly grow his or her spending client base by selling the full range of specialist finance courses to clients all over the world and communicating the key features, advantages and benefits of attending a course with the client.
The position is suitable for someone with 3 plus years of experience in working in a B2B sales / client acquisition / account management environment where proactive client account nurturing and e-marketing were the primary methods of business generation. A genuine interest in the financial services industry and global capital markets will be a significant advantage.
- Nurturing existing clients
- Growing the spend from existing clients
- Targeting high growth clients and prospects
- Managing your client and prospect base
- Ensuring all decision makers from all departments / divisions of the target account are added to the CRM and called and e-marketed to
- Researching websites, Social Media, articles and publications and adding appropriate contacts to the CRM
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records on the CRM
- The on-going visiting of client websites to obtain new contacts to add to the CRM
- Telephoning companies / contacts to verify contact data on the CRM
Marketing the Company’s training courses
- Initiating marketing e-shots to contacts on databases
- Verifying all bounces from e-shots and updating contact details on the databases
- Processing bookings for courses and webinars from e-shots
Cold calling prospects
- Introducing the Company’s courses and webinars to potential clients all over the world
- Making appointments
- Participating in client meetings
• Answering incoming calls (dealing with queries, transferring and advising)
• Plus any other duties to assist the department
- Proven experience in working in a B2B sales / client acquisition / account management environment
- Experience dealing with bluechip decision makers
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent listening skills
- Must be extremely well organised
- Ability to manage own workload, prioritise and work/keep to deadlines
- Must have a good eye for detail
- Must have a "can do" attitude
- Must be proactive, hardworking, enterprising and a quick learner
- Accurate, diligent and client-focused
- Business Development
- Capital Markets
- Private Equity
- New Leads
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'