Account Administrator - Princes Risborough Buckinghamshire
Salary up to £25,000 DOE + Bonus and Felixble Benefits
Our client is a is a General Insurance broker launched established over a decade ago, with its sights set firmly on helping small and start-up brokers meet the challenges of uncertain times ahead.
The services offered by our client constitutes "an equal and opposite reaction" to the assimilation of smaller brokers and the reversal of a worsening competitive position for the independent and unconsolidated.
Since its foundation, they have become the go-to place for experienced industry professionals who want to set-up anew - whether individually, or as a team. By 2020, they aim to become equally accepted as the network of choice for all independent 'community brokers’ in the UK.
Due to continued expansion they are now for an account Administrator.
The main duties are:-
- reconciling insurer statements on multiple systems to enable payment to insurers
- management of own workload
- ensure all deadlines are met
- maintain and develop relationships with Brokers and Insurer partners
- work closely with Broking teams / in all offices
- take ownership of set insurers
- encourage and support Brokers in collection of monies due to our client
If you wish to apply for the position please complete the link and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job