Looking for A Bookkeeper/ HR Manager for a role in Richmond.
- Preparing invoices in line with contract and established process;
- Process invoices from suppliers, ensuring that services have been delivered.
- Bank reconciliation and investigation.
- Maintain general ledger and fixed assets register.
- Produce trial balances and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- Process payments to vendors and other creditors as they fall due.
- Process quarterly VAT returns
- Organise client billing on a weekly basis, prepare weekly reports for dispatch to customers; prepare appropriate accounting entries;
- Prepare summary for payment of monies due to client on a weekly basi
- Prepare monthly invoices on a timely basis and email to customers;
- Deal with a handful of card payment re-charges per month
- Perform monthly reconciliation of client’s dedicated bank account
- Petty Cash
- Own the office petty cash and process small payment transactions for the office;
- Preparing letters of offers, employment contracts, and all HR related correspondence, incl. employees checks and induction process for new starters;
- Ensure all documents and paperwork are maintained for contractors;
- Process monthly payroll for UK staff (23) and US staff (2) the latter through a PEO and oversee various filings;
- Management of pension and other benefits
- Manage absence and travel systems;
- Maintain Employees Handbook and other company policy documents
- Ensure employees are aware of Health & Safety policies and procedures and manage fire marshal and first aid
- Keep up to date with employment law so far as relevant to the Company.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job