Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have an administration background? Do you have a can-do attitude?
We are recruiting for one of our biggest clients Nationwide Building Society. You will be working with-in a busy fast paced business. If you join Nationwide as a 3rd Party Contract Uplift Co-ordinator, you can enter into a hardworking and friendly environment.
What we are looking for in an ideal candidate
1. Confident communication skills
2. Ability to communicate with people at all levels of seniority
3. Negotiation and influencing skills
4. Proactive thinker with a can-do attitude
1. Microsoft packages (Advanced Excel)
2. Admin/office experience is essential
3. Ability to manage and manipulate data
If you feel like your ticking the boxes then please keep on reading…
Your new potential role
In this role you will be creating and issuing side letters for the uplift of contracts including the relevant questionnaires for completion by the 3rd party.
Main duties include:
• Working with Procurement Managers/ Business owners to pro-actively resolve data issues.
• Manage and monitor the responses to the side letters via the mailbox, updating the information tracker and keeping it up to date at all times.
• Ensure responses are dealt with and sent to the right people.
• Make sure chaser emails to 3rd parties are sent within the required timeframe.
• Support with the preparation of response meetings with stakeholders including meeting content inputs, outputs and MI.
• Manage and maintain the Share point site with audit information, for example; read receipts and delivery notes.
• Support the production of MI e.g running weekly MI for reporting dashboard.
What you will get in return
• Competitive rate of pay
• Great working hours
• Shuttle bus free of charge
This is a contracted role based in Swindon for 12 weeks, working Monday to Friday(Flexible), paying £12 per hour.
If you’re interested and you believe you have the relevant experience. Please contact the team NOW to register and arrange an interview for immediate start.
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job